13 agosto 2009

Free Hugs

"I'd been living in London when my world turned upside down and I'd had to come home.
By the time my plane landed back in Sydney, all I had left was a carry on bag full of clothes and a world of troubles.
No one to welcome me back, no place to call home. I was a tourist in my hometown.
Standing there in the arrivals terminal, watching other passengers meeting their waiting friends and family, with open arms and smiling faces, hugging and laughing together,
I wanted someone out there to be waiting for me.
To be happy to see me. To smile at me. To hug me."
Juan Mann
........................
Somos doidos?
Tenho um carro grande, grande demais, uma casa onde me perco, não me lembro do que fiz em quatro anos a não ser trabalhar, cruzo-me com pessoas que não me veem, falo "você", ganho, ganho, ganho, perco, perco, neste tempo todo, quis também tanto e apenas, um abraço.

Sem comentários: